Bored Aliens Short 01 Bored Aliens Short 01

Gimme more!

Very nice drawings and the animation is superb. Can't wait for more!

Ranoka responds:

Thanks for the compliments on the animation, I worked hard on it. It's the best I've done so far. I'm sure the next one will be even better though! See you then.

To the Desert To the Desert

Good flash

I don't understand why some people gave you bad ratings. Well, I don't care. Anyway, I loved this movie. The animation was sleek and the music was terrific. Good job.

Is that what you see when you get abducted by aliens?

TheKillerSocks responds:

yes, I was taken once

Stone Throw Stone Throw

FBF is the way!

Nice job man... very smooth animation. Only drawback is that it ended so unexpectedly. Great job though.

"Meow" Surprise! "Meow" Surprise!

It was okay

I loved the sound especially where I can bash that poor little kitty repeatedly! Haha. Although a little work on the graphics wouldn't hurt.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Out of this world

That was the best animation I have seen so far. Everything was great. The animation was sleek and really jived with the music. You really don't have to put violence in to something to make something awesome. Hope to see a step 3!

The Invasion Ch. 5 The Invasion Ch. 5

Awesome

Loved your work. I know how hard it is to make movies like these. I've been trying to make a cartoon of my own and it's still under way. The music was good and the graphics was okay (although a little more detail would help). I'm looking forward for the continuation!